Housing Management Resources New Employee Training
HMR is determined to provide each team member with an environment that promotes professional development and rewards both individual and team accomplishments. We pride ourselves on being transparent in all aspects of our operations and committed to providing training, mentor-ship and the latest technology available to encourage your professional success.
Our Training Program Includes:
2-Day Extensive New Employee Training
HMR University Online Trainings
Internal Software Training
Management and Maintenance Policies & Procedures
Industry Training with leaders in Affordable Housing education such as IREM, NCHM, Spectrum, NEAHMA,
SAHMA and other local training agencies.
New Employee Trainee Program
Why consider the Training Program at Housing Management Resources?
Housing Management Resources, Inc. (HMR) is a manager of affordable housing communities in 11 states across the country and growing fast! Our mission is to strengthen communities by providing the highest quality of affordable living; to deliver excellent customer service by understanding our customer’s needs; to produce an equitable return on the investments of principles and partners. In addition, we are determined to provide each team member with an environment that promotes professional development and rewards both individual and team accomplishments. We pride ourselves on being transparent in all aspects of our operations and committed to providing training, mentor-ship and the latest technology available to encourage your professional success.
The New Employee Training Program is a ‘fast-track’ to a successful career in Property Management.
• Travel regionally – expenses paid
• Learn from our talented on-site and home-office mentors
• Learn all aspects of property operations
• Develop business skills in leasing, marketing & management
• Have the opportunity to make a difference in the community and on the bottom line!
What will you be doing?
• You will work on-site at various communities across the region
• You will learn intricacies and particulars of specific geographic markets
• You will be creating and implementing marketing strategies for apartment communities to address their specific leasing needs
• You will be giving tours of our apartment communities to prospective residents
• You will be working closely with prospective residents from initial inquiry through their residency
• You will be organizing and participating in resident retention activities & programs
• You will be processing income verifications and maintaining apartment community in compliance with federal and state programs and requirements
• You will be managing daily operations (enforcing lease rules & regulations, collecting rent, processing rent receipts, performing A/P functions, managing work order requests, etc.)
Upon completion of the program, Trainees have the opportunity to advance into positions such as Leasing Consultant, Leasing Manager, Assistant Property Manager, Property Manager or Resident Services Coordinator.
Are you a candidate for this program?
Managing an Apartment Community can be challenging but personally and professionally fulfilling. Property Management can be your professional stepping stone and an opportunity to put your personal and professional knowledge and skills to great use.
At HMR we are always on a lookout for talented individuals who work with Integrity, who are Respectful of our corporate culture and mission, who are Enthusiastic about services we provide to our residents and who are Accountable for their actions. We expect our team to be fully Committed to our goal of providing high quality affordable living to our residents while preserving Harmonious work environment. If you share these core values, we want to hear from you!
• Competitive salary
• Blue Cross/Blue Shield (PPO/HMO Blue NE), prescription drugs, dental and vision
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid holidays/vacation
• Flexible spending accounts
• Employee Discounts
• Short- and Long-term disability covered sponsored by HMR
• Life Insurance sponsored by HMR
Ready to join the team? Please click here today! Learn more at www.hmrproperties.com and Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/housingmanagementresources. We are committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!